Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Getting in Touch Again

Our school had been turned upside down the last couple of weeks. We unexpectedly lost one of our teachers. We also have had quite a bit of teachers out sick. I've been here in the building, but administration has utilized my flexible schedule to help cover these classes and positions. Yesterday, I got away and came into Globaloria. How I missed this group!!! Globaloria was the best part of my day yesterday!
The Alliances practiced their paper prototype for me. Ms. Barker then filmed the Alliances and the Fourth Column's paper prototype. I took the recording and uploaded it to Teachertube and then to their group page. They were excited today to see their work on their page. I was pleased that they were happy to see their progress!
The 2nd group continued working on their paper prototyping. I sat with Shane to help him upload his Flash text and publish. They are coming along.

No comments: