Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Progress Report Time

So, today was the due date for progress reports, and I finished it up and sent it in! I have to thank Denise for reading over my report and providing input! Working on the report helped me realize more of my personal progress in Globaloria. It helped me identify my weaknesses - filling out my progress notes and contributing to my blog ... or lack of doing so. I am reflective today, thinking about what steps I need to take in order to perform better at these tasks. I think my charting in progress notes will be easier now that the startup stage of waiting on uploads is over. I will probably have more time the last five minutes of class to jot something down. I also have to overcome the blogging experience. I'm used to tackling my challenges, taking the necessary steps to overcome my challenges, and then arriving at an acceptable state of accomplishment all in the privacy of my own mind and space!!
So, here I am. I feel that it's New Year's eve (actually, it is Rosh Hashana today!), and I have set the resolution that I will blog more frequently!!

No comments: