Friday, September 12, 2008

There is not a day that I am not learning something in Globaloria! I never thought I would have a need for RSS feeds, but here I am going to my Reader to pull up what my students have written in their blog, or I'm looking at what they've done on their wiki. I added Steward to my RSS today because I noticed that he had written a tip sheet for record-keeping. I'm always open for all tips! I also found myself playing games and getting to know more of what my students are learning. We're getting to know our students and learning a little about their strengths and weaknesses. This information will be helpful when we put them into groups. We thought Denise had a great idea (info we got from her blog!) to create a survey for the students. We're putting one together for next week so that we can better place them. I'm pleased with our progress!

2 comments:

Maitreyi Doshi said...

This is really exciting to read! Please keep us posted on how your class goes and where you are with your students. I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Steward Deering said...

I'm glad to see that my tips were very helpful.

Steward