- Name of the game: Animals at Risk
- What were you looking for? I was looking for animals that may be at risk from becoming extinct.
- Was the game fun to play? Explain why. Yes, the game was fun because found it to be challenging looking for the hidden animals.
- How does the designer reward you and keep you playing? The designer rewards you with a winning screen.
- What does this game teach you? The game teaches you about animals that may become extinct.
- How does it use hidden objects to teach you? The objects are hidden in the forestry scene.
- What age group would find this educational? I would think primary to secondary education fields would find this educational.
- How would you make this game better? Clicking on the object did not always work. I would use a wider object area to increase the likelihood of clicking it correctly.
Sunday, September 23, 2012
Play to Learn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment